NOW THAT'S A MAN'S FRU FRU PUFF!

My good pal Steve is kinda girlie. He wears girl jeans, loves girlie shows like Top Chef* and uses all sorts of girlie bathroom products like Neutrogena and Nivea. To that end, when ordinary bar soap became passe’ about 6 or 8 years ago Steve made the big body wash jump in huge and awesome way. That’s right folks, he bought a FRU FRU PUFF. You know, one of these things:



Now, any self-respecting man would not be caught dead (in the shower) with one of these things, but how the fuck else are we supposed to wash our MANLY MAN parts? A wash cloth? GROSS. A sponge? WEIRD. Friends, the feminine conspiracy that controls our country’s bath products industry has given us no masculine alternative to the Fru Fru Puff… UNTIL NOW. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the AXE DETAILER:


Leave it to those Marketing wizzes at Axe to de-Fru Fru the Puff and make it all gristly and testosterone-y so that I can clean my bits and pieces and without fear of emasculation.

Dudes, if you’d sooner wash your balls with a handful of nuts and bolts or something resembling a goddamn monster truck tire than one of those pansy fluorescent things, get your AXE DETAILER right here while supplies last.

*More about this soon, just you wait.

1 comment:

Fuental said...

I'll go toe-to-toe with Steve on being girlie. Products recently organized into my new, tidy floor-to-ceiling shower caddy include Anthony body wash (eucalyptus mint), three types of Dermalogica face cleanser (exfoliator, oil-fighting and "everyday"), Body Shop body scrub (olive), and econo-sized bottles of Bumble & Bumble seaweed shampoo and conditioner. This is all in addition to a foot scrubber for my flip-flop-clad summer feet and a BRIGHT GREEN loofa-esque rag for exfoliating my back.

I mean, I know I'm a homo and all, but this is somewhat absurd even by my standards.

Straight boys: Congrats on the new product! I think Axe is inching us all closer to metrosexuality -- too bad it's not 2003.