By Far The most wonderful email I've received in Ages

From: Luke O'Reilly

hi Folks,

Today, Tuesday July 2nd 2008, U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services emailed me "welcoming the new permanent resident". The legal firm representing me confirmed my "Green Card" approval.

Seven years ago I first arrived in San Francisco. Five years ago I returned here to work for Havok. In the five and a half years I've been in the United States I've broken bones, completed triathlons, partied more times than I can remember (and quite a few times I definitely cannot), witnessed some incredible natural beauty, musical and artistic talent, and athletic ability, experienced dizzy highs and sickening lows, and, most importantly, met so many amazing people and continued to enjoy the friendship and support of so many others.

I'm spamming you because you're one of those people. :-)

Le grĂ¡

(lucky) Luke

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Our dear friend Luke was so goddamned excited when he wrote this email that he flubbed the the date. Today is actually Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008, and that's just awesome.]

No comments: